Monday 15 July 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 24

Let me tell you a little secret... when I have some time to myself... I often love to browse through Dubizzle.. and look through the furniture on sale... 

Not because I really need to buy anything... or require something at home... but just to browse around... and sometimes Im amazed by people's ideas... and the passion with which they decorate their homes... 

And here are a few examples ... my weekend finds on dubizzle... 


This could be an easy DIY... totally amazed by the idea.. They've used it as a space to keep their home theater system.... but you could even use this as a center table... or a garden accessory.. Impressive!! isnt it?


Look at this home... such a burst of happy colours... Do you have a bold sofa? Send me some pics


I love how an ordinary sofa bed from IKEA has transformed so beautifully in thier home.. with a burst of colour... 


Now.. that wall paper is gorgeous.. isnt it?


I also found this buddha head for sale... 


And these handpainted boxes.. Lovely.. isnt it?


Do join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor

5 comments:

  1. Lovely finds... Loved the wooden center table in the blue sofa pic. It looks so much like an antique door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those painted boxes. So cute.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that table with wheels...
    wish ya great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those hand painted boxes patty and the cart in the first pic would really look great as coffee table. Thanks or hosting weekly story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep browsing like that too, not because I actually want to buy something :)
    Love the space for the hometheatre system, the Buddha and the painted boxes the most :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!