Monday 25 March 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 8


Hello my lovelies... Its Monday again.. 

Did you see this on The Key Bunch last week?? I got a little feature and was super thrilled.... 

I've always been fascinated with creative lighting.... something that's different from the normal... 

I love the idea of having a 'railway station' sign at home.. and that when 'Madhushala' came about... *smiles*.. At first I attempted doing this with an acrylic board and painting it myself with a light at the back... But that failed so miserably... 

This is obviously done by a professional acrylic sign board maker... 


Here is the area in totality... Most of my guests are rather amused... *smiles* Tell me.. if you like it... 



Hope to see you this week... at The Weekly Story linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor 

10 comments:

  1. Joining your party!! Have a great week. hugs Anu

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute ! totally love ur new sign board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so lucky I got hooked to the blogging world, where else i will get to see such creativity...Great job Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the idea of sign board! the area looks awesome Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool & innovative idea , patty !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign is so perfect for that area and looks stunning on orange wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy, creative and oh so pretty :) Simply love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this "madhushala" signboard is an absolute beauty :) Love the idea and it has added a new life to your corner !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!