Monday 1 October 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 95

Hello my lovelies... How are you all doing? Hope the week ahead treats you well... 

I've been super duper busy with work & helping out with Nrityanjali .. My older one has her kathak performance mid October and I've decided to volunteer .. *sigh*... so between, work, home, school, family, friends, homework, school projects, swimming, other classes, kiddie parties and now kathak, my life is on a huge roller coaster ride... 

Here is a glimpse of a home tour coming your way soon.... My friend got this gorgeous lamp... *smiles* I've always wanted a tall standing lamp.... and this one looks gorgeous in her home... 


Weekend took us to the beach... We've officially started our outdoor season in Dubai... season for outdoor parties, bbqs, picnics and beaches... *smiles*


Now... can you guess... which one I got home from the below three *smiles*... 


And I am sooooooooooooooo horribly sorry... for forgetting to announce the winners of the Craftsia give away.. Comment no. 6 & 13 are the winners... Anamica & Uma... please can you email me and I'll send you all the details... Have fun!! 

I'm you know... how to link in to the weekly party here... so join in the fun... *smiles*

7 comments:

  1. lemme guess... the righ most one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the standing lamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the middle lamp - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if iam right it is right?
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,

    Just linked my sunday lunch table setting to you weekly story :)

    http://whenyoucomeundone.blogspot.in/2012/10/table-setting-sunday-lunch.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!