Monday 20 August 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 90

Just before I went away on holiday.... I painted this wall... Well I lie!! This time around... I was in no mood... or had no inclination whatsoever to paint.... So, my awesome brother.... found me these awesome printers.... who painted this wall.... and another wall... *smiles*.... 

I love this colour... Yellow... or Mango... 



Now join in The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!


Colours Dekor 

7 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what you do with that wall.. mango looks absolutely yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow reminds me of mangoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is my favourite colour!Now the mystery needs to unfold.....something really eye-catching will come out after this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, I love your painted wall, it's so cheerful!
    Thanks for hosting this great party!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mango colour! can't wait to see how the whole room will come together

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the fact that you haven't painted the entire wall but only a patch. interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!